Thursday, September 3, 2009

There now you have it....

The blog is all caught up! I am going to promise to be better at updating. And I am going to try to do at least one blog a week!



Until then though - It's is starting to cool down here - well if you think 80 degrees is cool. And College Football starts this weekend!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! GOOOO DAWGS SICKEM!



So I will leave you with a fabulous recipe to enjoy at tailgates, by the pool, at the beach or just wherever.



It's easy and its yummy! My best friend's mom (GiGi) invented this dip when we were all kids and at the beach.



We call it Florida dip - but not for Florida Gators (we would never ever in 1 million years name something so yummy after something so vile).



So here it is:



1 - 16 oz. tub sour cream

1 - jar chunky salsa (as hot as you like it)

1 bag shredded cheese (I use the Mexican blend)

Some Tortilla Chips.



Dump the sour cream and salsa into a bowl mix it together. Dump the shredded cheese in mix until it looks yummy.



Dip your chips and cheer for the DAWGS!





I know this is an old picture.... but it's all I have that is UGA related on my computer at work!




No comments: