Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Beach Day 5

Oh could it already be the last day at the beach. I am just starting to love this place.


Well, we sure made the most of it. We played all day long... and I mean all day long. We didn't even go in for a nap until 3 o'clock.



I had a blast. I finally discovered all the sand toys that mommy had brought. And I was able to get daddy to sit and play in the sand (yes for those of you that know sitting in the sand is torture for Drew).






Don't you just love my zebra sunglasses!



I was really loving walking back and forth to the water. I loved being in the water.

My favorite was just sitting with daddy and letting the waves crash on our feet. Mommy says it's amazing how long I sat still.











Then since it was the last night there Mommy let Daddy pick were to eat. She said it could be anywhere he wanted. Well he wanted to go somewhere that I would have a good time and Mommy could sit and enjoy her dinner and not worry about if I was disturbing anyone.



So once again we trekked it to PCB - to go to Daddy's favorite place from when he was younger. SCHOONERS!!!!



It was a great pick too. They had a live band and we sat outside and they're were tons of people, and they shoot cannons and it was loud. The food was fabulous! Best food of the whole trip. And the waitress gave me lots of crackers. It was my favorite place of the whole vacation!

It was a good way to end a fabulous vacation!



Until next blog.... later alligator.



No comments: