Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Beach Day 3

Day Three at the beach was overcast...so we decided we would take a break from the sun, sand, and waves and go to the Gulfarium.

It was such a neat place, Daddy wasn't sure if I was too little to enjoy it or not, but boy was he wrong we had a great time. Here's what we saw......


(****Note from mommy--- sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures, going in and out of the air condition was doing a number on fogging my camera up)


We watched a dolphin show. It was so neat, the dolphins jumped and did tricks, and sang, and caught things, and played with each other. We even got splashed a little bit. Daddy and I thought that was neat, mommy on the other had was too worried about her silly camera.



Here's mine and daddy's reaction to the dolphin show. It was that good!



Then we watched a sea lion show (don't you dare call them seals). And then a dolphin and a sea lion performed together it was so neat to watch.




The Sea Lion did a trick where he held a fish in his mouth and the dolphin jumped up and grabbed it from him. The trainer said it took two years for them to learn that trick.



And then at the end the dolphin and sea lion gave each other a kiss. I loved the Gulfarium - it was so neat. I watched all the animals and tried to convince Daddy that they were all named BoBo.





Later that day we drove ALL THE WAY to Panama City Beach. Mommy says it was so I could take a good hour nap and be a good girl and dinner. I think Mommy just wanted a t-shirt from her favorite place! Pineapple Willy's!

______

We sat outside - it was gorgeous out - not too hot at all. I had some of Pineapple Willy's' famous ribs for dinner. Well Mommy shared hers with me anyway.





The after dinner, and making that LONG drive all the way back to Ft. Walton - we hung out on the balcony and listened to the waves until it was bed time.
I wish we were always on vacation.

Until next blog.... later alligator.


No comments: