Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Fourth of July

The Fourth of July was a busy busy weekend for Payton. We spent it at the lake, and boy oh boy did we have a good time. I'll let Payton tell you all of the things she did.....



I taugh Daddy how to drive a boat the right way and the only way.....FAST!
I swam in a blow up pool, even though there is like 400 acres of lake we could have been swimming in. But hey it was water and I didn't care. Swimming is Swimming.
Then we went for a boat ride but it was too slow and I fell asleep.
Oh, and I met a new friend, Emma.
We saw a Pirate Ship. Well really a pontoon made to look like a pirate ship with a bunch of
college kids on it.
We played with sparklers, but I was much more interested in what was making all the loud booming noises.
Then we watched the fireworks. And Uncle Joe let me sit on his lap the entire time. I was so good I even fell asleep, and slept right through the fireworks.
I tried Watermelon for the first time. YUM YUM YUM! I love watermelon! Oh, and I learned that even when all the bibs are dirty you still have to have a towel on. A girl just can't catch a break!
I learned to break it down! My favorite song is Blacked Eyed Peas "BOOM BOOM"
But most importantly I learned to HANG ON when mommy is driving.

No comments: