Thursday, September 3, 2009

Payton is 9 Months Old

As I am typing this, the Child is already 10 months old now. Where does the time go?
Anyway, a friend of mine from High School who I cheered with is taking some photography classes. She took Payton's pictures for me and they turned out great. Plus she gave them all to me on a CD for me to do with what I want. It's so nice to be able to order the pictures that you want and not spend a whole paycheck on them.
Payton was really sweet and cooperative for the most part. I think Kendall did a great job capturing her personality.
I have a hard time picking my favorites - all 75 of them are my favorites. So I've posted my absolute favorites.
And just in case you noticed the location of where they were taken, this is the place where Drew asked me to be his girlfriend many many years ago and where we had our fist kiss. And in case you are a movie buff - yes it is the Glass Shop in Sweet Home Alabama. It's really just Starr's Mill but it has some sentimental meaning to us and it's a great place to take pictures. OK I'll shut up with the sappy stuff here's what you really read this blog for.... PAYTON!











No comments: