Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Beach Day 2

Of course I couldn't wait to get the day started and woke Daddy up to get his butt out of bed so we could go down to the beach again. I was defiantly going to be more brave today and I was ready to go!


Well at least I thought I was going to be brave. While I did sit in the sand I still wasn't sure about playing in it. So I just moved my feet around it in for a while!

But I was more content just sitting with Daddy watching the waves crash in and sticking my feet in the water.




I was a really good girl and mommy was so surprised how content I was and she was even able to read her book while Daddy and I played. A very nice lady took our picture since it was hard to take one of all three of us.



When we went up for nap time the room was cleaned and the beds were made and the nice cleaning lady even left me a stuffed animal. Who I immediately named BoBo because all doggies should be named BoBo. I think not having to clean was mommy's favorite part of the vacation.

Then after a nap we went back down to the beach for the rest of the afternoon. What a great day!


Until next blog....later alligator.

Love,

No comments: