Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Beach Day 4

Day 4 - I was one Coppertone baby! Whatever fears of the sand I had they disappeared by day 4.


I've got my sunscreen on, my sunglasses, my sippy cup, and a shovel, and I went to town.


I played all day long in the sand.



I even would crawl all the way down to the water and sit and let the waves crash on me. Don't worry, even though you can't see him in the picture Daddy was right there with me.

I was even being a brave girl and taking some steps and "walking" (with mommy's help) down to the water.




I played so hard that I needed snack.....
And a nap!



After we woke up from a nap, we went down and did my favorite thing... swam in the pool. We were lucky too because no one else was down there so we had the whole pool to ourselves.



Then after we came in and got showers we headed out to dinner. We went to the boardwalk for dinner.
I think the restaurant that we picked was a little bit too nice and a little bit to quite for me. I just had to let them know I was there. Mommy made us hurry up and eat and get out. Even the Puffs didn't work. I was signing for everyone, since the place was a silent as church.



After dinner, since I had so much energy we went for a walk on the boardwalk. The weather was so nice and there were a lot of people to watch.




The boardwalk even had a playground. So mommy and daddy let me play even though it was almost bed time. We played and played and played. Mommy and Daddy should have just brought their food out here and ate.

Well that's was it for Day 4. I sure loved being on vacation.
Until next blog.... later alligator.









No comments: