Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Beach Day 1

So we headed off to spend a week at the beach. This is the first REAL vacation Drew and I have taken in over 3 years - so it was much needed.
______
Since my mind is still on vacation, I'm going to late Payton tell you all about our trip.... it's a lot so she'll have to do it in a few separate blogs.
______
For the whole week mommy was running around putting things in bags and telling Daddy to do things, and then on Tuesday we loaded everything up into the car and put movies on and went for a really long ride. Mommy promised me a surprise so I was good the whole time. I even took a really long nap.


The when we got out of the car we took all of those bags up to a big room with lots of space to crawl. And crawl I did ... you try riding in a car seat for 6 hours. I had lots of pent up energy. But then mommy showed me what the surprise for being good was and I loved it. The beach was so pretty. All I kept saying was "Ooohhh"

It was dinner time when we got to the beach so after we unpacked all of our things we headed out to dinner. We went to this silly place called "Fudpuckers" it was yummy I ate cucumbers off mommy's salad, and some baked potato, and of course puffs and applesauce. Daddy even bought me a t-shirt. Then it was time to go to bed and have sweet dreams about what we were going to do at the beach the next day.
_______
I was up early like usual (mommy says she doesn't know where I get my good morning personality from) and I got my swimming suit on and had my bag packed, but Daddy was taking too long, so I thought I would help him pack the cooler.




Once we were on the beach and had everything set up it was time to put our sunscreen on.




And don't forget you need your sunglasses when you are at the beach.




I tired the sand!



And I tried the Water!



But I wasn't too sure of either of them yet. I was pretty content just being on the towels and hanging out with Daddy. Boy, did he only know what would be in store in the days to follow. I was such a good girl.



And of course my mommy made me pose for silly pictures.


But I was the most happiest in the water. Especially in the pool!


Well until next post..... see you later alligator.

love,

No comments: