Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bye Bye Beach... We will miss you!

All good things must come to an end I guess. At least that's what they say. I asked Drew why couldn't we just move down here since he works here so much. I don't know if he thought I was kidding but he didn't give me an answer.



We had a great time. Payton was an angel and surprisingly very well behaved. I mean I'm not saying she's not well behaved, we just hadn't ever been away from home and off schedule for that long so we didn't know what to expect.



We got up early (remember P told you she's a morning person) and packed up and headed home.





It was a great trip! We were very impressed with the hotel (Hampton Inn - Drew stays in them alot for work).


The beach wasn't crowded since we went after school started back. Ft. Walton is very family oriented. The water was warm and clear and we all enjoyed each others company.



Here's each of our favorite things about vacation:


Payton - unlimited supply of puffs & being with Daddy for 6 days in a row

Krystal - Being with Drew for 6 days in a row, no working

Drew - he says the Wonder Pets Video - but I think he was being a smart @$$ - so I will answer for him and say his uninterrupted time with his girls.




No comments: