Friday, September 26, 2008

Dr. Appointment & Weekly Update

Well, I went to the Dr. today for my weekly appointment.

The Dr. told me that I was almost 2 cm dilated. I thought Whoo-Hoo it's gonna happen soon then right? She informed me that while it is possible it could happen at any moment it could also take weeks. And that sometimes you dilate just a little bit and then it could be the same next week.

GEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!!!!

So I guess it is somewhat of an update and a small change but nothing to get terribly excited about.

Other than that everything was normal and Payton is a little over 6 lbs. and my belly is measuring 37" from top to bottom which is exactly what it should be - and I haven't gained any more weight since last week.

Stay tuned until next week (or hopefully sooner).

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hang in there, she's coming!! Leanne