Friday, September 5, 2008

Ta Da....

I have started a blog! I was inspired by two very creative mommies who keep blogs for their families to keep up with what is going on with them. I couldn't think of a better way of keeping everyone in the know with everything that's going on. Since so much of our family and friends live miles and miles away and 9:00pm isn't always a good time to call everyone to update them on the latest job, house, baby news - I thought what a better way. So this is a play by ear kind of thing since I'm not sure how to work the whole thing yet - but I will post and you can check back and look at pictures and read what's going on with Me, Drew and Miss Payton - who is only 5 weeks from making her debut! We can't wait! I think there is a way to subscribe to a blog - which gives you an email when I update and I'll have to ask how to do that and get back with you all. But for now just put the link in your favorties and check back! We love ya'll!

1 comment:

Kora said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! It really is a wonderful way to keep in touch with everyone. Love ya!