Monday, September 22, 2008

Ok - So Is She EVER Going to Get HERE!!!!!

Well, this is week #37 - and every book you read and every pregnancy time line says - and I quote "your baby is now considered full term and may come at anytime in the next few weeks" - today would be great with me!

Last week at the Dr. she checked me out and the baby has dropped (which we knew last week from the mid wife - sometimes I don't think the Dr. even looks at her notes before she comes in) and I am ZERO centimeters dilated! Not even 1 - not even 1/2.

MISS PAYTON - if you can here your mommy - you can come out now!

I know that every pregnant women in history must have felt like this towards the end - but good grief - if she's done baking then take her out of the oven.

I'll keep ya'll posted if anything changes - but no Payton yet.

1 comment:

Kora said...

Yep, EVERY mom feels like that the last couple of weeks before they give birth. I know I sure did. But don't worry, as soon as she gets here everything moves into super-speed mode, things become a blurr, and you will be thinking back on these last couple of weeks of pregnancy saying, "I can't believe how things have changed!"

Love ya! Kora