Monday, September 15, 2008

36 Weeks Down - 4 More to Go (**Maybe**)

Well today is Sept. 15 - exactly 1 month away from our due date of Oct. 15.

It is hard to fathom that in only 4 weeks we will have a baby girl. Well, that is if she doesn't decide to come early. Which trust me at this point would be ok with me.

Someone recently told me that when you have a baby you can imagine how tired you might be, how much they may cost, how little they will sleep, or even how upside down your life will get - but you can not imagine how much love you will feel for this tiny miracle until you hold her for the first time.

I am so anxious I can barely stand it. I know Drew is tired of me saying "I wish she'd hurry up and come out already."

Every woman I've ever know who's been pregnant says that they felt the same way. The last couple weeks are the hardest to just sit and be patient. The nursery is finished, the showers are over, all her clothes are washed and put away, everything is put together, and there's not one more thing left to buy - so you just have to sit and be patient.

IT'S REALLY HARD FOR ME TO BE PATIENT!!!!!!!!

All in all though I don't have any complaints. We've been very blessed that everything is going well. She's already dropped and she's in head down position - so she's ready to go to - we're just waiting on God to give us the signal.

Until then - we'll keep updating you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test comment