Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sand..... The best toy ever!

Two weekends ago, we piled Payton, Carsyn, Josh & Drew into the car to head down to Aunt Robin's lake house on Lake Jackson to decorate for Arin's Bachlorette Party.
Now, I can only imagine what people in passing boats were thinking while we had two children sitting playing in the sand, two men on ladders hanging up all kinds of unmentionable decorations (you know the kind you have to buy in the back part of Spencer's). And Amy and I trying to decide where to hang a naked man for the game "pin the junk on the hunk". Ha ha ha - I can only imagine the thoughts that people must have had. I know I was thinking what good husbands we have to come help us hang willies all over the place!
Here's a few pictures we snapped while we were there.


Who knew that sand was the most entertaining thing around. The girls had fun - even though Carsyn took a little dip in the water.



And of course the boys did a good job keeping the girls rounded up.


The bachlorette party was a great success and the decorations were too cute! We had a BLAST! And I am sure you will all agree with me that no pictures need to be posted of the party or the decorations.





No comments: