Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day at the Lake

For the memorial day holiday we headed down to Grandma Kathy and Grandpa John's lake house on Lake Sinclair. It was a rainy weekend but we managed to get in a few boat rides.
Papa brought his boat down for the day and took me for a ride. I think for right now I like to just sit and play on the boat, not necessarily ride on it.





The issue is the life jacket. Could the make it any more uncomfortable. You feel like your head is being squeezed. Needless to say - I don't like wearing it!


Good think MiMi was there to keep my mind of my life jacket.

Finally, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the boat ride and tried not to worry about the life jacket.

Then, the Kinnett's came to join in on the fun.... and they brought the biggest dog I've ever seen with them. Samson was such a good doggie - we've named him the Gentle Giant.



And of course it wouldn't be a lake trip without Daddy playing the guitar. I love to just sit and listen to the music. Maybe one day I can learn to play the guitar since I'm such a good singer.


Day two.... I did not want to wear that life jacket.... so Daddy just let me play on the boat. Which was fine with me.

And then it started raining again, so this is how I spend my Sunday afternoon. Sleeping in the swing. Such a hard life it is!

No comments: