Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pop's 80th Birthday Party

There's and old quote, and I can't find it on google to give proper credit but it goes something like this "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?"
"Pop" turned 80 years young on May 1, 2009! If you've ever met him though there's no way you'd guess he was a day over 65.
There was a huge party, and rightfully so!
Pop is one of the nicest people I know. He always has a kind word, or something heartfelt to say. He welcomes everyone with a big hug, and always ask about you and your life. Plus he's the best blessing "sayer" (I know it's not a word - but I can't think of a better way to put it) I've ever known.
It is an honor to get to share this milestone in life with him and Grandma J.
We wish him many many many more birthdays!
Love you Pop!



Payton & I had a great time!




All the cousins were there! They're all just too cute together!

Payton, Kate & Cole are all getting so big!


It was a great time seeing everyone!














No comments: