Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who Snores the Loudest?

So last night as I was trying to get Payton to fall asleep - Bo got up next to us to assure me that he was tired and to find out why weren't we going to bed.



Well those sad puppy dog eyes of his made it too hard for me to tell him to get down off the couch. Which I am sure his daddy will not be happy about. But I let him curl up next to us. He's so gentle with Payton so I am not worried that he would be too rough with her. Plus you all know Bo - as long as he has a full belly and a cushy spot to sleep he good.



So he got to snoring - you know that obnoxious beagle snore of his - and I don't know if it was the lull of his snoring or what but in no time Payton was asleep.



So I sat there on the couch for a minuet just being thankful that as least someone other than the baby was getting some sleep.



Here's my two babies - fast asleep.



No comments: