Monday, November 3, 2008

Payton's 1st Halloween

We dressed Miss Payton up as a Tootsie Roll for Halloween. (Against her's and her Daddy's wishes) But she was so cute in her costume - Even though I think she was irritated that it took me so long to figure out how to put it on her. Here's one of her pictures.... (notice how Diesel is trying to find out why she's so upset)

Then we went to mom and dad's to hand out candy to Trick-or-Treaters. Everyone thought she looked too cute - she was having none of it though. So after her grandmas finished taking all her pictures....



We changed her into some regular clothes and she was out for the night. Next year I promised her she could be a princess or something girly so she'd like her costume better.





Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Kora said...

Too cute! I loved the toostie roll costume! She looked so sweet and it just made me want to eat her up-kinda like the real thing:) Happy Halloween Payton!

Grandma B said...

She is so sweet. I can't get enough of her. We are so thankful that she has arrived so healthy and beautiful. You and Drew did a great job and I know you will continue to do a great job.