Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho ..... It's off to Work We Go!

Well, I just couldn't help myself. I have been to the office everyday this week (even if it was only for a few hours).




Monday Drew was home so I was able to come for a good while, and Tuesday Miss Payton came with me, and today she's here for a little bit until her Grandma Kathy comes and picks her up and then tomarrow she get's to spend the day with her Grammy (my mom). So looks like I can spend tomarrow at the office too.




She's ok with being at work - as long as you feed her and all the boys tell her how pretty she is. Plus the bouncy seat (that Auntie Arin bought her) is her favorite thing right now. Maybe when she's older she can learn to file so mommy can have an assistant.




I know you all will think I am crazy - that it's only been three weeks and I want to be at the office. But honestly if you really know me you know that I can not stand to sit at home and do nothing - so I figured the best way to beat bordom was to come to work. I love my office - it's big and roomy and pretty - and almost as good as being home. My boss is nice - he doesn't care what I do as long as the work gets done - and the rest of the guys are just happy when I am here and they don't have to figure out how to email me their questions. Other than that I am sure it's just a control issue - can't let anyone else do it because I do it best - kinda thing. So here we are ... at work.




And just to prove to you that there is no illegal child labor stuff going on .... here's Miss Payton at the office - in her bouncy seat - content.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if she is really content in this picture because the look on her face looks something like.....Grammy please come get me out of this bouncy seat and take me to toys-r-us.