Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Begining To Look Alot Like Christmas

I know I am behind a little on my blogging.....cut me some slack....by the time I get Payton to sleep each night I feel like I've run a marathon!
Anyhow enough with the griping!
Last year I bought a "Skinny" tree - because I had to rearrange the living room for the Christmas Tree - so this one fits perfectly in the corner. Although now that I have most of the presents wrapped it looks kind of strange that the presents make a circle around the width of the tree....
But Oh well - here's some pictures of us trimming the tree. Sorry there's only a few. You try decorating with a one year old running around.
We hit our first snag right out of the box - one of the strands of lights didn't work. And since it was a pre-lit tree, we had to go light by light until we found the culprit! Good thing Payton was helping Daddy out or he would have never found it.

And who needs a Christmas Tree when you have the fabulous box that it came in!
Snag number two - plastic ornaments are breakable - when thrown at dogs from little girls!


But all in all what a fun time :)


Payton even enjoyed posing for some pictures! HA HA HA - yeah right - I couldn't get her to sit still long enough to get a good shot.

And there are no finished product pictures because at that point I was beat!

But the tree is beautiful!


No comments: