Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas in Senoia

One of the reason's I love living in a small town is we have a Parade for EVERYTHING!

Kimmie, Me & Payton headed down to "downtown" Senoia and browsed the stores while waiting for the Parade to start. (Which by the way if you have not been to Senoia in a while I encourage you to come and see all the cool boutique stores we have - support your mom & pop stores).

It was so cold outside - but once the Parade started Payton really enjoyed watching everything.





We even got a glimpse of Santa and Mrs. Claus!


Andy by then we were FROZEN! So we headed home!


I love the small town feel - I love the holiday spirit - and I love watching Payton's face light up with excitement!
It was a great night - and thanks to Aunt Mimi for braving the weather with us!




No comments: