Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanks Aunt Mimi!

So last week as me and Kimmie were in Wally-World (Walmart for those of you not schooled in WT talk) and we decided our lives would be so much easier if we weren't chasing Peeps trying to keep her out of every single thing on the floor! Mimi suggested - hey she doesn't so good in her walker at the lake and at Amy's let's get her one for the house.
I don't know why we hadn't gotten one for the house - I guess I just always thought she like being on the floor!
Boy was I wrong - this child practically runs in the walker. She chases the dogs, she chases me, she tries to pull everything within her reach to the floor.
And a BIG THANKS to Aunt Mimi for putting the thing together for us.!
Love you Aunt MiMi!




Yes, she really did put the whole thing together by herself!






And Voila - we have one pretty pink princess walker! It's not the fanciest- but hey who can beat $35 at wally-world and make one little girl very happy and very mobile!















No comments: