Monday, June 8, 2009

An Afternoon in the Park

Daddy was home early on Friday and Mommy left the office a few hours early. And we could think of no better way to spend our Friday afternoon then at the park.
It was a lot of fun, and we were very impressed with Senoia's park renovations.
First we tried out the swings. Which were defiantly my favorite part of the park. Every time daddy would push me I would giggle. I even kicked my feet like a big girl. I loved how the wind made my hair go Swoosh!









Then we tried out the froggy bouncy thing. (anybody know what this toy is really called?) I thought it was so fun - but I made sure daddy had a good hold of me so I wouldn't fall off.





Then we went down the slide a few times but I'm not too sure I like that yet.
It was a great day and not too hot and we had a lot of fun. So much fun that Daddy has decided to build me a swing set of my very own in my very own backyard.
*I'll have to post this later - the wood is up but no swings are on it yet.







No comments: