Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Terrible Twos - Already?

I now present to you - the Queen of Drama! Seriously she knows what she wants and acts insane if you don't give it to her!
I had to document her display of drama the other day - so maybe one day when she has a child I can say "She acts just like you did!" Because my mom seems to be saying that to me a lot lately!
I am trying to let her have her independence and keep boundaries too! But sometimes it's just too funny! We were working on repainting her room the other day and I would not let her play with a screwdriver!
This is what happened after I told her "No, it's a grown up tool and you might hurt yourself - go get the pretend screwdriver out of the play room and you may help me"
Simple enough right - well you would have thought it was the end of the world the way she carried on!

I am so not prepared for this stage - please please please let it pass quickly!
You know what they say - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! And I will be the first to admit - I HATE being told NO! So here we go!

No comments: