Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, kind of. Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year at my house. I love to decorate for Christmas and Drew likes to do the outside decorating. And if any of you have ever seen what he does to our house at Christmas time you would never have another doubt in your mind that Drew is just a little kid trapped in a man's body. Huge colored lights, pink flamingos pulling a blow up Santa in a tube from the boat. Trust me - we become the Clampets at Christmas time - for Drew it's the tackier the better. But however, since the Doodle Bug has kept us pretty busy - the only thing that made it out of the attic this year was the tree and the stockings. And I didn't do any theme for the tree, I just put all of the ornaments on it. But it really doesn't seem to bother anyone when you have the prettiest Christmas decoration of all......

No comments: