Wednesday, June 23, 2010

20 Months Old

Can you believe that my sweet baby is inching towards TWO! Me either! Here's my beautiful 20 month old little girl!

  • She talks non-stop
  • She can make complete sentences
  • She can tell you her name and mostly everyone else's name
  • She can count to 3 - and sometimes throws a few more numbers in after that
  • She weighs 23 lbs.
  • She wears 12-18 month clothes
  • She wears a size 5 or 6 shoe (depending on the brand)
  • She loves Dogs
  • She loves the pool
  • She is constantly asking Why
  • She knows the names of her colors but doesn't always get them right
  • She has been 2 months without a paci
  • She loves Care Bears & Strawberry Shortcake Movies
  • She loves to play outside
  • She loves the park - especially the swings
  • She is beginning to potty train and will tell you when she has to "go"
  • She likes to take showers
    I can not believe how fast time is flying, I hope that I remember to stop and take it in, even when I get frustrated - because she's only going to be this little once.

Sometimes I get wrapped up in trying to be a perfect parent with a perfect child, that I forget there is no such thing - I am who I am and she is who she is - and loving her is all she needs!

We love you Peeps!

No comments: