Tuesday, April 14, 2009

YEAH FOR EASTER

The message of Easter is one of the best teachings in the Christian religion. New life, forgiveness, and unconditional love.
Now, anyone who knows me, knows that Church & Religion are a never ending self battle for me. But at no other point in my life have I felt this close to Jesus. I have no doubt that babies are miracles and everything they do leaves me in amazement. I have never felt so much love and pride as I do now that I am a mom. I thank God everyday for the blessings of family and friends. I know that I would not be who I am today had God not placed the people in my life who mean the most to me.
We hope everyone had a great Easter.
Here's a run down of our day.



The Easter Bunny Came!!!!!!

He brought lot of goodies - that I wanted all out of the basket as fast as I could get them out!
Note to all you mom's of little ones out there -I have discovered (by way of Amy) Wee Squeaks shoes. These shoes have squeakers in them - they help little ones with walking - and they help mom's keep up with their older kids too. They're too cute!
Then we went to church and visited with Great-Grandma E. Everyone in church sure did ooh and ahh over me. My daddy was one proud man. And I was so good. I loved when the choir sang and my Grandma Kathy kept me entertained. I didn't even cry one time.



Then we stopped by Grandma Kathy and Grandpa John's house because the Easter Bunny must have gotten confused and thought he needed to leave a Basket there. Must be because of the same last name. Grandma Kathy called him and he said I've been so good I could keep it anyway.
I was so excited I couldn't help laughing.



And then I was getting hungry and the basket looked pretty yummy.



We took some quick family pictures.....
..... and then headed to Grammy and Papa's house.
I was such a good girl...
.... that the Easter bunny left me another present at Grammy and Papa's house.
But when my mommy put me down to take my picture the grass seemed much more interesting then anything else going on.
Good thing MiMi was there to get me to look at the camera. And then we had and Egg Hunt - and RL helped me find Eggs.


No comments: