Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The GREATEST Invention EVER....

... is the Bumbo Seat.

I don't know if you all are familar with it or not, but it is a seat designed for babies who cannot yet sit by themselves but want to.

Miss Payton is going through a phase right now where she wants to be up all the time - she wants you to sit her up so she can see everything. Well this is her new favorite thing.

You just put her in it and put some toys on the tray for her to play with and she is the happiest baby on earth.

I would highly reccomend this product to anyone who has a baby who is learning to sit.

Oh, and I promise she's not giving anyone the bird - well maybe she is because she's tired of getting her picture taken all the time - but I am going to go with the my sweet baby is just playing with her fingers.


No comments: